"Maybe it won’t work out. But maybe seeing if it does will be the best adventure ever."- (via your-daisyfreshgirl)
Remember all the times that your heart was ripped from your chest?
Disney movies (and others like it) taught us how to love, how to cherish life and how powerful death can be. At a young age, these were very important lessons.
YOU MOTHERFUCKER TOY STORY THREE CAME OUT WHEN I WAS 18 AND I BALWED LIKE A BABY YOUNG AGE MY FOOT
Thank you so fucking much.
im in teaaars
I will never not reblog this because this guy right here is the best example you could ever have for how to care for an animal in need.
Props to this guy. Thank you for doing what the rest of us wernt around for.
this gives me hope for man kind. There are still good people who love animals out there. He is awesome.
"- Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via peachringslushie)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."